Less toxic, superior to and safer than copper chlorides, sulfates, citrates and chelates
Cupramine is superior to copper sulfate, chloride & citrate: it is non-acidic, less toxic to fish, remains in solution, and does not contaminate the filter bed. It is superior to chelates: it is fully charged (ionic), and active at low concentrations, and is removable with carbon.
DIRECTIONS: Remove all invertebrates. Turn off UV sterilizer; remove chemical filtration. Use 1 mL (top mark of enclosed dispenser) per 40 L (10.5 gallons*) the first day, wait 48 hours, then repeat for a total dose of 0.5 mg/L (in freshwater, use half dose). Leave at this concentration for 14 days. Do not redose without testing (MultiTest: Copper). Do not use in conjunction with any other medication. If tank has ever been treated with an ionic copper (e.g. copper chloride, sulfate or citrate), test copper level after initial dosing. Although most fish tolerate Cupramine to 0.8 mg/L, it is not advisable to exceed 0.6 mg/L copper. Remove with carbon or CupriSorb.
100 mL / 3.4 fl. oz. (Treats 2000 L (530 US Gallons))
Seachem Cupramine 8.5 oz
SeaChem Cupramine is superior to copper sulfate, chloride and citrate: it is non-acidic, less toxic to fish, remains in solution, and does not contaminate the filter bed. Seachem Cupramine is superior to traditional chelates: it is fully charged (ionic), active at low concentrations, and is can be removed from your water with carbon.